Tickets are now on sale for Ice Age: The Lost Kingdom. This is a brand-new, prehistoric, outdoor family attraction coming to the UK in 2019. It is Europe’s first touring animatronic Ice Age experience. It brings to life the sights and sounds of the Ice Age, with 40 majestic beasts that roamed the world some 70,000 years ago. Promising to be an entertaining, educational and great value day out, where you can step back in time and wander amongst the life-size creatures, including mammoths, sabre-toothed tigers and giant sloths. All animatronic beasts have moving body parts, wide opening jaws and realistic sound effects to really bring the experience to life.
UK TOUR DATES FOR ICE AGE: THE LOST KINGDOM
Ice Age: The Lost Kingdom will be touring the UK throughout 2019. Beginning in London’s Gunnersbury Park on 6th of April and open to the public throughout the Easter school holidays: 6 to 28 April. The tour will go on to visit major city parks in Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester, Nottingham and Leeds.
A variety of street food outlets will be available at all locations, together with a mini-cinema
marquee showing an educational Ice Age documentary, a fossil excavation pit for children to unearth skeletons and a merchandise trailer for souvenirs.
6 April – 28 April 2019 – London, Gunnersbury Park – Postponed
25 May – 9 June 2019 – Birmingham, Birmingham Botanical Gardens
22 June – 14 July 2019 – Glasgow, Rouken Glen Park
27 July – 11 August 2019 – Manchester, Heaton Park
25 August – 8 September 2019 – Nottingham, Wollaton Park
19 October – 3 November 2019 – Leeds, Temple Newsam Park
ICE AGE THE LOST KINGDOM – #GIVEAWAY – CLOSED
Please enter by answering either question below, in the comments ‘’Why would you like to win these tickets‘? ‘This is mandatory. Anyone who enters without answering this question as a blog comment will be disqualified. Once you have entered more options to increase your chances of winning will be made available. Please read the rules of entry below.
The winner will be picked at random.
Terms and Condition for entering the Giveaway
- Open to UK residents only. Anyone entering from outside the UK will be disqualified
- The successful winner will be drawn on Monday 18th March 2019.
- Your entry will require you to enter an email address. The winner will be contacted via email. Your email address will not be passed onto any other parties and will not be used for any marketing purposes. Your name will be displayed should you win but no contact information.
- All entries by 00:00 Monday 18th March (London)
- By submitting an entry through Gleam all entrants are acknowledging and accepting the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
- Each Gleam entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.
- The winner of the family ticket will be chosen at random by Gleam. You can choose a family ticket at the theatre of your choice from the 1st of March onwards. Subject to availability.
- As mentioned above your first entry will be answering the question ‘Why would you like to win these tickets‘. This is mandatory. Anyone who enters without answering this question as a blog comment will be disqualified.
- If for any reason the prize can’t be made available I accept no financial loss to provide the prize.
- Other chances to win will be offered once you have answered this question. This will give you extra chances to win, thus increasing your chances. Plus giving you the opportunity to stay in touch with us.