Are you looking for somewhere to promote your event or UK Based Attraction?
Our Bucket List Lives has a strong focus on Days Out in the UK. I have a HIGHLY ENGAGED audience on Facebook. with over 20,800 LIKES. I interact every day with my audience and they regularly tag friends and family to visit places I’ve suggested. I also receive a lot of private messages thanking me for the days out ideas I have brought them.
My post reach on Facebook is often way over 200,000 a week and engagement (comments, likes and click-throughs) at 50,000-70,000 each week. I also have a 2 month old Facebook Days Out Group with just over 1,300 engaged members. This is growing at a great rate.
Is my audience right for you? Are you based in the Midlands? Are you based in Yorkshire? Are you looking to promote yourself to a ‘niche’ audience? Do you have a fun and different kind of event on but you aren’t based in the Midlands or Yorkshire?
Did you answer YES to any of these questions. Please keep reading.
Our website attracts 400,000 readers a year with our days out seasonal round-up posts commanding a lot of these views. I publish the following guides to the East Midlands (Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire). Plus all of Yorkshire. I have a large following interested in and across East, West, North and South Yorkshire. If there is enough interest I will also start publishing a what’s on guide each school holiday for the rest of the UK.
WHAT’S ON – FEBRUARY HALF TERM – EASTER HOLIDAYS – MAY HOLIDAYS – SUMMER – OCTOBER HALF TERM – CHRISTMAS
Currently, I include a sentence or two and a link back to each event. You can upgrade your ‘advert’ and your event visibility to 2-3 paragraphs plus photos to make your event look more attractive and to stand out more – please see table below.
On Facebook once every 2-3 months I publish a small piece about most UK based attractions that feature on our website. I could publish your attractions and your events far more often than that. Reaching a larger targeted audience more often and bringing your attraction more views, reach and visibility. – please see table below.
I can also share your event to Instagram and Facebook stories – with around 500 views a day.
Now you have learnt what I can offer your business please see our rates.
- Monthly General posts: 3 Posts a month or over an agreed time frame on Facebook promoting your attraction, plus 1 share to a local group – £100
- Monthly Event Promotion: 3 posts over an agreed time frame promoting your event, plus 1 share to a local group – £120
- One-off event Promotion post: 1 post at peak time £60 (good for a trial basis)
- One-off General Post: 1 post at peak time £50 (good for a trial basis)
- Giveaway of tickets for an event or attraction: £50 per giveaway
- One-off promotional post in my Facebook group: £40 If you would like the post to be shared to more groups or for your post to be Boosted on Facebook please ask when you get in touch.
School Holiday What’s on Guides – Website promotion:
- 2-3 Paragraphs (instead of 1-2 sentences) in a what’s on round-up post plus 2-4 photos in a grid gallery format: £80
- If we already have a website post for your attraction you can also add an event to the bottom or top of that post with a link back: £60
- Or we can publish a stand alone single event post listing on our website: £100
- We can also attend events and promote them that way. I have a team of writers including myself. Event attendance, plus a website post, 3 Facebook posts and Instagram stories £200
- Promote your event on Instagram Stories with a swipe up plus automatic share to Facebook stories: £40 a story frame
HOW TO GET IN TOUCH
How do you get in touch? Easy please send me an email to discuss any of our promotional offers to [email protected]
Or you can send us a message over at Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/OurBucketListLives/
Example of a ‘standard free inclusion’ in our round-up guides
Example of a ‘paid-for’ inclusion in our round-up guides – PLUS 4 images were included.
We also ran a couple of Facebook adverts for our client: This is just a small selection of the comments. You can see the full post here – https://www.facebook.com/OurBucketListLives/posts/2415722438686672
Ticket giveaways are a great way of gaining even more exposure and interest.