I don’t normally join in with bloggers tags but I thought this one sounded quite fun. It’s a 100 question quiz where bloggers encourage each other to share more details about themselves for their readers. The lovely Jen from Just Average Jen asked me to complete it. If you get a minute to check out her blog please do.She’s offered me plenty of helpful advice over the past year and I am in awe of her Facebook account.
Anyway here’s the quiz and my answers. Hopefully, it will help you to get to know me a bit better so I’m not just someone that writes travel posts and you chat to on social media. I didn’t write the questions….only the answers.
100 Truths about me
1. What’s your name?
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
Suz, by only my parents ever really call(ed) me that.
3. Your gender?
4. Your star sign?
5. How old are you?
42 and in denial
6. Your relationship status?
Married for 10 years this year to Mark (we’ve been together since June 2000).
7. Any children?
Yes, just the one. Jamie who is 4.
8. Any pets?
We have two macaws but they are really my husband’s pets.
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
10. What do you like about yourself?
I like that I’ve been self-employed since 1999. I don’t think I could ever work for anyone and I hope that I never have to.
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
I am so forgetful and easily distracted. It drives me nuts. I have a weekly planner diary now which has helped but there is still room for improvement.
12. Righty or lefty?
13. The last thing you drank:
Cherry Pepsi Max (my favourite tipple)
14. The last thing you ate:
Crispy duck hoisin pancakes
15. Your last phone call:
Walt Disney World.
16. Your last text message:
Confirming my travel money card from the post office.
17. Your last email:
Confirming a giveaway on my website for the Caravan, camping and Motorhome show
18. The last song you listened to:
‘I wanna dance with somebody’ on an 80’s radio show
19. The last book you read:
I can’t remember the last time that I found the time to read a book. I wish I could as I love reading.
20. The last time you cried:
About two days ago. I often cry when I think about my Dad.
21. The last blog you read:
Minitravellers. I read all their updates.
22. The last person you spoke to:
My son at his bedtime
23. The last place you visited:
The Book Fayre with my son for an after-school cake and juice treat
24. Your last holiday abroad:
Have you ever?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
Most certainly not
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
I hope not
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
Yes, my Dad in October 2016. The hardest and most difficult to cope with year of my life. 2017 wasn’t that much easier.
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
Oh yes, at University. Awful lol
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
I hope not and I don’t think so
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
Far too many times…..and sadly family!
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
haha! Not really. Perhaps
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
No, I haven’t
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Yes, but we were young and I’m sure he got over it.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
It depends what you term as a stranger. But I guess the answer would be yes.
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
Oh yes, very much so
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
Yes! But we had been talking via email and on the phone for two months.
39. Have you ever been arrested?
Most certainly not.
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
Many times. I often feel disappointed in myself for doing or saying things. But most of the time I stand by my regrets.
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
Erm! No. Yuk!
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Many times. Best time (or worse) was when I walked across a busy square in Boston and my skirt blew up in the air to show my knickers to the world.
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
All the time.
Your beliefs and opinions
45. Do you believe in God?
No. I believe Jesus existed as the amazing man he was but I don’t believe he was the son of God.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
49. Do you believe in aliens?
50. Do you believe in miracles?
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Only lust at first sight
53. Can money make you happy?
Being well off I believe can make you happy. It’s something less to worry about if you don’t have to worry about money.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
Love, cuddles and happiness.
59. Are you eating anything right now?
No. I’d probably be eating chocolate if we had any.
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
Yes, my beloved Pepsi cherry max.
61. What are you listening to right now?
The TV but I’m not paying much attention and the husband is asleep and snoring so I guess I’m listening to him as well.
62. What are you thinking about right now?
These questions, all the work that needs doing by Saturday and all the things I need to pack.
63. What are you waiting for right now?
64. What are you most excited about right now?
Our holiday to Walt Disney World / Florida.
65. What’s your pet hate right now?
The constant cold, wet and windy weather. I’ve more than had enough!
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Paying more attention to the TV and waking my husband up.
68. Your first best friend:
69. Your first kiss:
Argh! I can’t even remember his name. I really liked him as well lol. See I said I was forgetful.
70. Your first celebrity crush:
Joe McIntyre from New kids on the block – how I loved him.
71. Your first holiday:
First memories are from one of our family holidays to Cornwall. I saw a lot of the world with my family growing up and I hope Jamie will experience the same.
72. Your first pet:
Aside from a goldfish at my grandparents I never had one.
73. Your first regret:
Not staying in touch with my school friends
74. Your first job:
Working in voucher redemption where my Dad worked (ran the joint).
75: Your first childhood memory:
Eating sweeties out of my pocket in the back garden.
Which would you choose?
76. Love or money?
77. Twitter or Facebook?
78. Hook up or relationship?
79. Dogs or cats?
Cats, if my husband wasn’t allergic we’d have one.
80. Coffee or tea?
Tea all the way. I don’t drink coffee. But I often wish I did.
81. Beer or wine?
82. Sweet or savoury?
83. Introvert or extrovert?
84. Vampires or werewolves?
Vampires. I used to be so obsessed.
85. Seaside or countryside?
Seaside 100%. I do love the countryside but I’m at my happiest by the sea.
86. Summer or winter?
Summer. I hate the cold!
87. Books or movies
88. Horror or comedy
A few random questions to finish on
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
No, I have no regrets.
90. What’s your dream job?
Full-time travel blogger where myself and my family get to travel the world and be sponsored for it.
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
92. What are you afraid of?
Driving the car into the water and not being able to get out
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
A graphic designer. I got a great degree in it but finding a job was a nightmare. Everyone wanted 3 years of experience. How do you get that after a degree?
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
The power to protect my family at all times.
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
I wish I could find more time to exercise.
96. Would you want immortality?
There would be a lot of catches. I don’t think I’d want to be the same age forever. Nor would I want my family to be the same age forever.
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
98. Would you say you are happy?
Yes. Not completely but I am happy.
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
To never trust anyone. It’s hard to rely on anyone.
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time
Hopefully pretty much where we are now. I’d love for my blog to be even more successful and to work with some amazing travel companies.