I am in love with a Sunscreen. We were sent a bottle of Evy Sunscreen Mousse to try out and also one to giveaway to one lucky reader. (Please see the end of this post to enter). At first I thought the RRP of £25 seemed a little steep but my goodness does this go far. You really do get what you pay for and more. The mousse is highly concentrated, so when the product comes into contact with the air it doubles in size. It not only can cover twice as much but it can last up to three times longer than regular sunscreens. It also lasts twice as long as most other products on your skin as one application can last up to six hours. Even a swim in the pool won’t shift this sunscreen. Evy sunscreen mousse is available from online retailers.
One 150ml bottle actually produces enough for about 10 full adult body applications: that coupled with a 6 hour protection actually makes it reasonable value for a 5 star UVA rated sunscreen. If it were 150ml of regular lotion, that would only give about 4 applications if you are using the amount you are supposed to.
**PLEASE SEE THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR YOUR CHANCE TO
WIN AN EVY 150ml SUNSCREEN RRP £25″”
Reasons to love Evy Sunscreen
How does Evy Sunscreen work
The sunscreen formula is unique in that it distributes through the entire top layer of the skin. It protects the skin for up to 6 hours. The sunscreen strengthens the natural protective layer of the skin. Because the mousse is easily absorbed it doesn’t wash off when you go in the swimming pool. The light mousse doesn’t leave any residue and doesn’t clog the pores. Evy is matte, smudge and oil free so it can even be used on the scalp.
Protection for up to 6 hours
Rather than clogging the pores on your skin EVY’s formula is absorbed futher down into the skin layer. It doesn’t wash off when swimming or sweating. Thus providing you with extra long-lasting protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
Developed for Sensitive Skin
The EVY products are allergy tested and they prevent and calm irritation. Despite being allergy tested some people might in rare cases react to even small amounts of an ingredient. To further minimise the risk of allergies EVY is free from preservatives, perfume or any other substance that may irritate the skin. EVY products have been developed for the most sensitive skin, but also naturally suit all skin types. It is also suitable for people with eczama, acne or people who suffer from sun allergy.
Best Sunscreen For Kids and Adults | Great for Sensitive Skin
Easy to apply the right amount
About 35-45ml of cream is required for an adult body. As the mousse is distributed throughout the skin it becomes saturated when it has received enough mousse. You can then either wash off the excess or you will soon become used to how much your skin can absorb.
High UVA Protection
EVY products benefit from a high UVA protection of over 90%. This makes it extra suitable for children.
Perfect for kids – Our Opinions on the Mousse Sunscreen
Did you know that the skin of children is up to 5 times thinner than an adults? Their malanin protection is also not as developed. Even children with a darker skin tone and those already tanned by the sun must be protected. EVY is suitable for children from 6 months of age. The light creamy mousse is great fun for kids and they will love to help you rub it into their skin.
We loved how the product is dispensed easily from the container. It soon expands into a lovely and soft bubble of mousse. This was easy to apply to our skin and it didn’t leave my hands sticky at the end of it which is also a bonus. I have always disliked how stronger factors of suncream can stain children’s clothing. This has not been the case with this sunscreen. It has no odour which again is a big bonus as it means that the product has had nothing it shouldn’t have had added to it. I also love how one small container contains twice the amount of regular sunscreen. I’m sure this will go much further and be better value for money than our usual sunscreen.
It is So Simple to Enter: Your chance to WIN a 150ml EVY Factor 30 Sunscreen Mousse – your chance to try this great and fun product.
Please enter by answering the question below, in the comments ‘’Where is your favourite holiday destination’?‘ This is mandatory. Anyone who enters without answering this question as a blog comment will be disqualified. Once you have entered more options to increase your chances of winning will be made available. Please read the rules of entry below.
Terms and Condition for entering the Giveaway
- Open to UK residents only. Anyone entering from outside the UK will be disqualified
- The successful winner will be drawn on Monday 13th May 2019 23:59pm
The winner will be picked at random.
- Your entry will require you to enter an email address. The winner will be contacted via email. Your email address will not be passed onto any other parties and will not be used for any marketing purposes.
- All entries by 11:59PM Monday 13th May 2019 (London)
- By submitting an entry through Gleam all entrants are acknowledging and accepting the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
- Each Gleam entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.
- As mentioned above your first entry will be answering the question ‘What is your favourite holiday destination’’? This is mandatory. Anyone who enters without answering this question as a blog comment will be disqualified.
- If for any reason the prize can’t be made available I accept no financial loss to provide the prize.
- Other chances to win will be offered once you have answered this question. This will give you extra chances to win, thus increasing your chances. Plus giving you the opportunity to stay in touch with us.
Good Luck!Find out more……