We were contacted by the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show 2018 to come along to their yearly event. As keen caravanners we would have loved to have gone along, we are however in the UAa then. This is your bonus though as I have been kindly gifted 5 pairs of tickets to giveaway from and for the show. That’s 10 adult tickets in total to 5 winners, children 15 and under enter for free.
About the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show 2018
The show is running from the 20th until the 25th of February. The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show 2018 covers five halls of Birmingham’s NEC. All the new season tents, trailer tents and folding caravans are displayed, together with camping and outdoor leisure accessories and, of course, the UK’s largest exhibition line-up of caravans, motorhomes, campervans, caravan holiday homes and lodges.
Visitors can try their hand at motorhome manoeuvring, campervan test driving and caravan towing* as well as exploring UK and overseas camping destinations. Whether new to camping and leisure vehicle holidays or an avid adventurer, the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show 2018 offers staycation inspiration and advice for all.
With encouraging everyone to spend ‘24 hours outdoors’ in 2018 a theme of this year’s show, the Discovery Theatre’s celebrity line-up includes inspiring and informative talks from a number of renowned names. Adventurers Sir Ranulph Fiennes and Anna McNuff share tales of their epic expeditions, while Rowland Rivron, Monica Rivron, Matt Allwright, Katie Chapman and Monty Halls also appear. (so jealous of this! I would have loved to have heard a talk by Sir Ranulph Fiennes)
An array of cookery experts take to the stage throughout the show’s six days, sharing quick and easy on-the-go recipes. See demonstrations from celebrity chefs such as Rustie Lee, Dean Edwards, Paul Da Costa Greaves, Chris Bavin and more.
With new-for-2018 attractions including a skate rink and Holiday Park Experience as well as favourites such as an assault course, bushcraft workshop and climbing wall, there’s plenty of free activities to enjoy. (equally jealous, what fun!). Plus so much more for the family.
Also pitching up are The Camping and Caravanning Club and the Caravan and Motorhome Club offering thousands of camping destinations at home and abroad, while partners such as The Woodland Trust offer inspiration on walks and getting outdoors.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.ccmshow.co.uk or by phone on 0844 873 7333. Children aged 15 and under enter free.
*Driving licence required.
It is so Simple to Enter
To enter please follow the instructions at the end of this post. Please enter by answering the question ‘What is your favourite holiday destination in the UK and why’?‘ This is mandatory. Anyone who enters without answering this question as a blog comment will be disqualified. Once you have entered more options to increase your chances of winning will be made available.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
From the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show 2018:
Tickets are to be collected at the press office at the NEC, the press office is located outside Hall 4, suites 4.8 and 4.9. It is accessible from within the hall during the following hours. You can choose which day you want to visit:
Tuesday 20: 09:45 – 17:00
Wednesday 21: 09:45 – 17:00
Thursday 22: 09:45 – 17:00
Friday 23: 09:45 – 17:00
Saturday 24: 09:45 – 17:00
Sunday 25: 09:45 – 12:00
£7.00 Senior (over 60s), £8.00 Adult when booking before 23:59hrs 19/02/18 after which time prices revert to the on-the-door price of £9.00 Senior and £10.00 Adult. A £1.25 transaction fee applies. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. Car parking is included in the ticket price. No dogs (except assistance dogs). Children 15 years and under go free when accompanied by a paying Adult/Senior. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for monetary value. For full terms and conditions please visit www.ccmshow.co.uk
Terms and Condition for entering the Giveaway
- Open to UK residents only. Anyone entering from outside the UK will be disqualified
- All 5 successful winners of two full price adult tickets each will be drawn on the 10th February. I will need your full name and email address for the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show. I will need your confirmation within 24 hours. So please make sure you check your email around this time. Anyone who doesn’t respond within that time will forfit their tickets and another winner will be randomly selected.
- You entry will require you to enter an email address. All winners will be contacted via email.
- All entries by 11:59PM 10th February 2018 (London)
- By submitting an entry through Gleme all entrants are acknowledging and accepting the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
- Each Gleme entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.
- The 5 winners will be chosen at random by Gleme.
- As mentioned above your first entry will be answering the question ‘‘What is your favourite holiday destination in the UK and why’?‘ This is mandatory. Anyone who enters without answering this question as a blog comment will be disqualified.
- Other chances to win will be offered once you have answered this question. This will give you extra chances to win, thus increasing your chances.