Please note that this Giveaway is now closed! Links are included below for you to purchase these items
I have been sent 5 great outdoor adventure toys for kids which I am reviewing for you today. The good news is that I have all 5 of these items (brand new) available to giveaway to one very lucky winner. Please see the end of this post to enter for your chance to win.
Outdoor Adventure Toys for Your Mini Explorer
I am yet to meet a child who doesn’t love being outdoors. Most kids also love exploring while they are out and about. These 5 items fit easily into a small backpack for your little explorer. We took them for a trial run in our local woods and my boy did not want to leave. In fact when we got back home he had everything out again and was investigating everything in our back garden.
These products are by a company called Brainstorm Ltd and they sell a great range of toys perfect for learning while having fun. Read on to find out more about the five outdoor adventure toys that we have to giveaway. They are perfect for any mini explorer. Each item retails for around £10 so there is upwards of £50 worth of goodies waiting to be won. Packaging and instructions are multi-lingual including English, French, German, Spanish and Italian. Examples of the reverse of the packaging can be seen below.
Outdoor Adventure Magnifying Glass
It was refreshing to now have something that actually worked well as our track record of magnifying glass ownership hasn’t been great. This feels robust and the glass magnifies things really well. The magnifying lens has 2x magnification. There are two smaller lenses on the big lens which have 3x and 4x magnification, perfect for learning all about our environment up close.
Outdoor Adventure Binoculars
These are small and light weight binoculars perfect to fit in a pocket or hang around your child’s neck. The magnification is 4x and has a 30mm glass lens. There is even a handy built in compass on the top of the binoculars which my little boy found fascinating. What a great way to teach him about NSEW.
Outdoor Adventure Explorer Scope
Jamie decided that the explorer scope was going to make him into a pirate! It’s a small scope that can be made much longer as it is extendable. It has 12x magnification and a 30mm optical lens. All of these products are for 6+. Jamie is 5 in 3 months and soon got the hang of how this works. He loved figuring it out and thought it was hilarious when he saw how close it made things look to him.
Outdoor Adventure Microscope
This microscope was a big hit with both of us. We ended up taking turns because it was so much fun. You can either put the scope cialtad.com flat against objects such as trees or you can hold something and place the microscope over it to take a much closer look. It has a super 20x to 40x magnification. It was a revelation for Jamie to see things like leaves so close up and magnified. It’s so light and handy as well and even comes with a strap to keep the microscope safe around your childs’ neck.
Outdoor Adventure Night Vision Torch
This night vision torch requires 3 AAA Batteries. It has a red LED light which preserves your natural night vision which makes it great for reading maps or books in the dark. There is a glow in the dark on/off button.
Kids Outdoor Adventure Toys Giveaway | children’s Explorer Kit
It is So Simple to Enter:
Please enter by answering the question below, in the comments ‘’What is your favourite outdoor based day out and why’?‘ This is mandatory. Anyone who enters without answering this question as a blog comment will be disqualified. Once you have entered more options to increase your chances of winning will be made available. Please read the rules of entry below.
Terms and Condition for entering the Giveaway
- Open to UK residents only. Anyone entering from outside the UK will be disqualified
- The successful winner will be drawn on the 9th May 2018. I will contact you via email and I will need your full name and email address for the items to be sent to you.
- Your entry will require you to enter an email address. The winner will be contacted via email.
- All entries by 11:59PM 9th May 2018 (London)
- By submitting an entry through Gleam all entrants are acknowledging and accepting the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
- Each Gleam entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.
- The winner of the family ticket will be chosen at random by Gleam.
- As mentioned above your first entry will be answering the question ‘What is your favourite outdoor based day out and why’?‘ This is mandatory. Anyone who enters without answering this question as a blog comment will be disqualified.
- Other chances to win will be offered once you have answered this question. This will give you extra chances to win, thus increasing your chances
Disclaimer: We were provided with these adventure toys for the purpose of this review. We are also being provided with each product again for the giveaway.
Why not pin this post for later? Simply click below to head on over to Pinterest. Don’t forget to follow us on social media or subscribe to our newsletter.