I don’t know about you but since my son got a bit older we have been stuck in a bit of a snack rut. He’s outgrown a lot of the toddler snacks as to him he “feels like a baby eating them”. Well, so he says. So we have been a bit lazy and when snack time comes around I’ve been handing him crisps, biscuits, sweets. All the while feeling guilty as I know he will eat products that are better for him. But I like him to feel like he’s getting a proper treat. When I was contacted by Fruit Bowl with the offer of some samples for us and some for a giveaway I jumped at the opportunity. We give them two thumbs up, they are so tasty and make a perfect snack, breakfast or lunchtime accompaniment.
*This is a Collaboration with Fruit Bowl – Please scroll down for GIVEAWAY
Fruit Bowl snacks are perfect not just for children but adults as well. Instead of reaching for a chocolate bar I’ve been reaching for one of their snack bags. I especially love the Strawberry Yogurt flakes. They have a great and tasty variety of delicious Fruit Flakes, Yogurt Flakes and Raisins, School Bars and Fruit Peelers. These are perfect for fussy eaters and those that can’t resist unhealthy temptations. For me it’s convenience and these snacks truly are convenient as well as contributing towards your 5 a day.
They are so convenient for grabbing for the school pick up run and handing to my son in the car. The packs are also perfect for popping in my bag for an on the go snack on one of our days out or in a pack up for lunch. Most of the Fruit Bowl snacks are also great for popping on your cereal in the morning or adding to your baking.
GIVEAWAY – I have two of each 5 pack of the products in the photo above to giveaway. The products are worth around £25. This is a great opportunity to try these great snacks for yourselves. Please see the end of this post for how to enter. It’s really simple.
Fruit Bowl Snacks
5 Pack Strawberry Yogurt Flakes
These are my favourites. You get 5 21g packs in a bag.
“Fruit pieces made with concentrated apple and strawberry purees in a yoghurt flavoured coating”. Natural colours and flavours.
(Allergens milk and wheat)
95kcal per bag
5 Raspberry School Bars
“Fruit bars made with dried and concentrated pureed apple and fruit juices”. 5 x 20g bars.
No added sugar.
69kcal per bar.
5 pack Blackcurrant Flakes
“Flakes made with concentrated fruit purees and fruit juices.” 18g bag.
58kcal per bag.
5 Blackcurrant Peeler Octopus bars
My son loves these the most and they are perfect for an end of school day snack. 16g bar.
“Fruit snack made from concentrated apple puree, strawberry puree and fruit juices”.
(Gluten free and suitable for vegetarians)
51kcal per peeler bar.
5 pack Apple School Bars
Literally, my son did not want this bar to end. He said it was one of the tastiest things ever and was sad to hear I didn’t have another one for him. 20g bar.
“Fruit bar made with dried and concentrated pureed apple and concentrates”.
69kcal per bar.
5 pack Juicy Yogurt Raisins
“Juicy raisins in a yoghurt flavoured coating.” 25g bag.
114kcal per bag.
GIVEAWAY 12 PACKS of FRUIT BOWL SNACKS (5 in each pack)
To enter please comment your answer below to the following question – “What are you most excited about this summer? This is mandatory and without a comment, your entry will not count. Once you have commented this will open up other chances to win and increase your chance of winning.
Terms and Condition for entering the Giveaway
- Open to UK residents only. Anyone entering from outside the UK will be disqualified
- The successful winner will be drawn on the 6th of August 2019. We will contact you via email and we will need your full name and email address for the prizes to be sent to you.
- Your entry will require you to enter an email address. The winner will be contacted via email. Your email address will not be passed onto any other parties and will not be used for any marketing purposes.
- All entries by 11:59PM Tuesday 6th of August 2019 (London)
- By submitting an entry through Gleam all entrants are acknowledging and accepting the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
- Each Gleam entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The competition may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.
- The winner of the family ticket will be chosen at random by Gleam.
- As mentioned above your first entry will be answering the question ‘What are you most excited about this summer? This is mandatory. Anyone who enters without answering this question as a blog comment will be disqualified.
- Other chances to win will be offered once you have answered this question. This will give you extra chances to win, thus increasing your chances
Good LuckWIN 12 PACKS of FRUIT BOWL SNACKS (5 in each pack)