With my love for travel comes my love of writing about my travels. I love a good travel journal. There’s nothing quite like picking up a pen and writing down my favourite memories. I also really love a journal that I can stick things in.
I’m hoping my son will love having a journal as much as I do. I’ve even already started him off with one and he seems to enjoy writing in it. Today I am sharing with you a list of the best 10 Travel notebooks available to buy in the UK. I hope it will inspire you to start one or perhaps upgrade the next one that you buy. I’ve included a few journal ideas for kids in this round up post.
*This post contains affiliate links. It will cost you no extra to purchase any of these products.
|Product Dimensions||20.1 x 2.5 x 11.9 cm|
Our Adventure Book Journal Refillable Notebook Leather Notepad Travel Daily Planner Christmas Gift for Teachers Students Men Women (Brown)
REFILLABLE: Buy this notebook once and continue to use it for a lifetime, including 2 inserts – Lined Paper Refill Pad, Blank Paper Refill Pad, each with 76 pages (38 sheets), total: 152 pages, 76 sheets
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.9 x 17.8 cm
Travel Compact Journal (Magnetic Closure) (Notebook, Diary).
Presented in a hardcover, with magnetic fold over cover embossed with gold foil accents, this title includes several inspirational quotes.
160 lightly-lined opaque pages provide plenty of space for travel details, personal reflection, or jotting down favourite quotations or poems.
- Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 2.8 x 21 cm
Travel notes hardcover.
Small enough to slip easily into a bag, use Travel Notes to jot down all those key moments and relive the memories each time you open it. Whether you want to record a daily diary or more general musings about the places you visit, there is plenty of space to note everything you want to say. Also included is a detailed front section to plan the itinerary for your trip and store personal information such as flight times, reference numbers and insurance details 144 pages.
|Product Dimensions||14 x 2.9 x 21.6 cm|
Moleskine – Travel Journal, Theme Notebook – Hardcover Notebook to Organise and Remember Your Travels – Large Size 13 x 21 cm – 400 Pages.
- The Travel Journal allows you to collect memories of your travels, from weekends away to adventures which have shaped and revolutionised your life
- The Memories of Travel and Wish List sections allow you to collect all your dreams of past and future holidays In the introductory pages you will find practical suggestions and tools such as a calendar and a timeline of 8 years, for a precise and detailed planning of your travels
|Package Dimensions||21 x 15.2 x 1.8 cm|
My Travels Adventure Hardback Journal A5 Notebook Map Design.
- Approx size H: 21cm x W: 15cm x D:1.5cm
- Map design
- Metallic orange foil writing on the front
- Product Dimensions: 12.1 x 1.3 x 21.6 cm
The I Was Here travel book and vacation journal includes: – Plenty of space to capture addresses, itineraries, reviews, and tips from locals – A reference section with time zones, measurements, and other relevant information – Graphic pages for note taking – A back pocket for collecting ephemera – And, much more Filled with appealing illustrations and unexpected inspirations:
- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 1.6 x 18.5 cm
My Way Marco Polo Travel Journal (Citymap Cover).
- Pocket sized – travel-friendly A5 size is ideal to pop in a pocket or bag for use on the move
- Handy, Moleskine style pocket – at the back of the travel notebook is a pocket for storing tickets, photos and mementoes along the way
- Travel keepsake – 160 pages of high quality paper and plenty of room to record everything from the initial checklist to travel companions, favourite places and secret insider tips
- Plus much more.
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 1 x 21.6 cm
My Travel Journal (Lonely Planet Kids) Hardcover.
There’s space to write, draw, collage, colour and complete – turning the finished journal into a wonderful scrapbook to treasure forever. With fun illustrations, a super-bright neon cover and a handy, backpack sized format, it’s a must-have item for any trip. 72 pages.
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 1.9 x 21.6 cm
- Plan your trip and packing list.
- Write what happened on the way there and back.
- Write down what you did.
- Sketch what you saw.
- Rate each day.
- Paste in photos, tickets, maps, postcards, and more.
- Keep more stuff in the back pocket.
- Plus so much more.
- 96 pages.
My Holiday Scrapbook for kids
- Product Dimensions: 23.7 x 1.1 x 31 cm
- Create a city skyline with ticket stubs
- Fill a pirate’s treasure chest with super-shiny scrap
- Make an icky sticky food diary
- Complete a mosaic masterpiece
- Go leaf collecting and create a miniature park
- Record the weather. How sunny has it been?
- Create a zoo with pictures of animals you’ve seen
- Collect teeny tiny shells and fossils
- Design a flag for your holiday destination
- Make a self-portrait out of sticks and twigs
- 48 pages.
I hope you enjoyed my round-up post. Please comment below. Never miss a post and subscribe to my newsletter. We are very active on social media and we would love a follow please on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Why not pin this post for later? And give us a follow. Simply click on the image below to take you over to Pinterest.